SimInsights today announced the general availability (GA) of HyperSkill, a no-code 3D simulation software for Virtual and Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence-powered training. HyperSkill was created to enable instructional designers and subject matter experts to author immersive, interactive, and intelligent training content without having to learn programming or technical skills in machine learning and artificial intelligence. HyperSkill enables non-programmers to author VR/AR/AI-powered content, automatically optimize it and publish it across many devices and audiences and collect and visualize experience data for assessment and evaluation. HyperSkill has been used by customers in healthcare, manufacturing, and education and has been developed with their close collaboration and feedback.
“HyperSkill is a giant leap towards our mission to democratize the creation of 3D, interactive, immersive, and intelligent simulations,” says Rajesh Jha, CEO and XR/AI Product Leader at SimInsights, Inc. “We are enabling instructional designers and subject matter experts (SME) to create high-fidelity learning experiences in an entirely self-serve manner.”
Features and benefits of HyperSkill include:
- No-code authoring: 10 times faster and cheaper to author compared to programming with 3D game engines
- Reusable repository: Rapidly growing public repository of XR-ready 3D assets, including virtual environments, virtual persons, and virtual objects
- AI-Powered: Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Computer Vision to simplify authoring, enhance experiences and unlock new use cases
- Cross-Platform: Author once, deliver everywhere, including emerging AR/VR headsets as well as web, desktop, and mobile platforms.
- Multiplayer: Enables synchronous learning scenarios, including collaborative and instructor-led training.